Unleash Your Business Potential : The Money Matrix of Singapore Bank Accounts
Contributed by AsiaBC | 30 August 2022
Richard Branson said, “Never take your eyes off the cash flow because it’s the lifeblood of business.” What better way to manage your company’s finances?
It became a rule of thumb for entrepreneurs to separate their business and personal accounts, making a bank account one of the essential components when running your venture. The global business community’s competitive landscape leads international entrepreneurs to struggle in finding a suitable banking destination that supports their corporate banking needs.
If you are one of them, this blog will help you understand :
- The Importance of a Business Bank Account
- Benefits of a Singapore Bank Account
- Top Alternative Bank Destinations for AsiaBC
- AsiaBC – Your Helping Hand
The Importance of a Business Bank Account
Creating a bank account solely for your venture is more than just storing your profits. Here are the top 3 reasons why bank account opening matters :
- Easily track your cash flow, such as revenues earned, expenditures spent, payments, invoices, and so on, with organized bookkeeping records.
- Issuing a payment with your business name implies that your company is legit, creating a professional and credible image future suppliers and investors will trust.
- Auditing authorities get comprehensive accounting and tax reporting with transparent records of your business’s income and expenses.
Benefits of a Singapore Bank Account
Singapore banks’ dynamic and technologically advanced financial landscape supports the diverse needs of businesses, providing a favorable environment with access to a wide range of banking services and solutions.
With its list of top-tier financial institutions, Singapore banks have more to offer in supporting your business growth :
- Trade financing and business loans. Facilitates funding options to support business growth and operations.
- Secured multi-currency accounts. Provides a secure and reliable platform for transacting in multiple currencies, minimizing conversion costs and facilitating international trade.
- Online banking and mobile apps. Enables convenient access for managing accounts and conducting transactions through user-friendly online platforms and mobile applications.
- Corporate banking services. SG banks deliver tailored services, including payroll, cash management, merchant services, corporate credit cards, and treasury solutions.
- Competitive transaction fees. They offer cost-effective banking services with transparent and fair prices for local and international transactions.
Top Alternative Bank Destinations for AsiaBC
Banks in Singapore have a high reputation regarding bank account opening since Singapore banks strictly comply with the Know-Your-Client (KYC) process to filter out applications and properly establish their client’s source of funds and expected transactions. However, this lengthy and tedious procedure discourages most entrepreneurs from opening a Singapore bank account.
AsiaBC listed our top alternative banking destinations for a guaranteed corporate bank account so you can continue doing global business.
AsiaBC – Your Helping Hand
Business bank account opening has now become essential when starting your own company. We understand how frustrating it can be when you’ve made all the efforts to secure your venture a bank account but only to be declined in the end.
AsiaBC’s extensive knowledge of Singapore banks’ client appetite and Know-Your-Client (KYC) procedure will allow you to focus better on your business as we do all the work for you. Our team provides pre-assessment to check which banks in Singapore suit your company’s profile and prepares tailor-made solutions for a guaranteed SG bank account opening.
Has this blog piqued your curiosity about how we do it? Feel free to email our consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or have a quick chat with them via WhatsApp +852 6547 1314 to find out the best fitting advice for your banking concern. AsiaBC is set to go beyond the extra mile and deliver high-quality service.