What is Work Visa in Hong Kong?
The name “Employment Visa” precisely define what “Work Visa” is. Employment Visa is a permit for its holder to entry and stay in Hong Kong to take up employment. It is a kind of “residential visa” so its holder is a Hong Kong residents and can apply for their family members to live in Hong Kong as Hong Kong residents. After 7 years of continuous residence in Hong Kong, the holder can apply for earning the statue as a Hong Kong Permanent Residence for benefits. Since the law of Hong Kong allows dual nationality, Hong Kong Permanent Resident can be the national of other countries at the same time.
Hong Kong is a Chinese-dominant community of considerable size of expatriates from all over the world. Expats are staying in Hong Kong enjoying a cosmopolitan lifestyle while they can always find suitable schools for their children or enjoy international cuisines, including those from their home countries.
Hong Kong always welcome worldwide professions and talents to stay and bring benefits to the world-class city in Asia-Pacific.
Hong Kong Work Visa for Professionals
AsiaBC are pleased to announce that we offers the consultancy and assistance services to Hong Kong visas application in the following:
- General Employment Policy (GEP) – for Professionals (non-Mainland residents)
- General Employment Policy (GEP) – for Entrepreneurs (non-Mainland residents)
- Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professional (ASMTP)
- Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS)
- Immigration Arrangement for Non-local Graduates (IANG)
- Admission Scheme for Second Generation of Chinese Hong Kong Permanent Residents (ASSG)
- Dependant and Stay Arrangements
- Extension of stay
General Visa application procedures:
- Contacting AsiaBC for free consultation
- Preliminary advice to choose the type of visas
- Assessment to successful rate of the application
- Kick-off the application and settle the assistance service fee
- Preparation of all necessary documents
- Ongoing assistance from AsiaBC to handle inquiries from authorities
- Notice of the result issued by the Immigration Department
Reach us now!
Get answered within 1 business day.